Volunteers are the backbone of our organization.
At the Community Day Center of Waltham, our volunteers are gifts to both our staff and to our guests. As a small nonprofit organization, we rely on our volunteers to help us to create the hospitable environment where our guests can feel safe enough to take the steps that will improve their lives.
Volunteering at the Community Day Center of Waltham can be a deeply rewarding experience. Whether you would like to serve lunch for one afternoon a week or build a mentoring relationship with a guest, we welcome and appreciate your talents and your support.
To volunteer at the Community Day Center of Waltham, you must
- be over the age of 18
- have weekday availability
- commit to serving a minimum of four hours per month
- interview with the Executive Director
- complete Volunteer Application and provide references
- participate in an orientation session